Things to Cook When Home Alone
December 15, 2015
First make sure you have eggs, a stove, a pan, and a bowl.
- Take eggs out of carton.
- Crack eggs into bowl
- Grab a fork or whisk and mix eggs until they are all one color (yellow).
- Grab a frying pan
- Put ½ Tbsp of butter in pan. (optional)
- Turn stove to the medium setting
- Heat up pan on stove (till butter melts)
- Pour eggs into pan.
- Stir until eggs are solid
You will need bread, and prefered sandwich toppings. Also a plate.
- Get bread.
- Get meat/meats
- Get anything else you put on your sandwiches.
- Put meat and other things on bread.
- Put on plate.
Get a CLEAN bowl, spoon, milk, and cereal.
- Get cereal
- Put in bowl
- Get milk
- Put in the bowl with the cereal
- Grab spoon
- Eat =)
You’ll need a pan, a stove, water, and ramen noodles
- Get ramen noodle packet
- Read directions on the back of ramen noodle packet
- Get medium cooking pot
- Fill pot halfway with water
- Put pot on stove
- Turn on stove to medium
- Heat to a boil
- Put ramen noodles in the pan for as long as the packet instructs
- Cook till ramen noodles are soft