Courtesy of Krista Rush
ESOL Teacher Krista Rush
- ESOL 3 teacher and collaborator with Ecology and World History 2 for grades 9-12.
- Teaching since 2007, starting with English at WAHS, becoming a stay-at-home mother, then a preschool teacher. Returned to high school as a teach assistant at MHS.
- “My grandmother wanted to be a teacher at a time when it was not proper for a married woman to work. My grandfather was a teacher, and my grandmother played school with me when I was little. I have wanted to be a teacher ever since.”
- “Taco Tuesday is my favorite day of the week!”
- “A fun fact about me is that I have a rabbit named Charcoal.”